First BETA Workshop on DSGE models, Strasbourg, 22 may 2023
Event details :
We are pleased to announce the organization of a workshop dedicated to macroeconomic DSGE models (Dynamic and Stochastic General Equilibrium models) which will be held in Strasbourg on May 22, 2023.
This workshop, organized within the BETA Strasbourg, aims to allow researchers and practitioners using this class of models to present their latest contribution and to exchange between experts of this modeling.
We will have the honor to welcome Mathias Trabandt (Goethe University Frankfurt) as a Keynote speaker.
- January 20, 2023: release of the call for papers.
- March 20, 2023: authors are invited to send their contributions before the deadline.
- Before April 15, 2023: authors will be informed of the decision of the scientific committee.
- Before May 1, 2023: authors must confirm their participation.
- Before May 8, 2023: authors must send the final version of the article.
- Acurio Vasconez, Veronica (Lorraine University, BETA)
- Badarau, Cristina ( Bordeaux University, ESB)
- Barbier-Gauchard, Amélie (Strasbourg University, BETA)
- Betti, Thierry (Strasbourg University, BETA)
- Damette, Olivier (Lorraine University, BETA)
- Metz, Théo (Strasbourg University, BETA)
- Restout, Romain (Lorraine University, BETA)
- Vermandel, Gauthier (Ecole Polytechnique, CMAP)
Do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com for any further information.